Read Our Company’s Terms and Conditions
the information on this site is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis. You agree that use of this site is at your sole risk. Plumbers Supply disclaims all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to any express warranties, statutory warranties, and any implied warranties of: merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. to the extent your jurisdiction does not allow limitations on warranties, this limitation may not apply to you. your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of this site shall be to discontinue using the site.
Limitation of Liability
under no circumstances will Plumbers Supply be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to the site, your site use, or the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the site and/or content is to cease all of your site use.
note that any product with a price marked as 0.00 are under review and are not available for order and will not be supplied.
all portions of this site are subject to change without notice, including, but not limited to product pricing, product options, product availability, discounts, rebates, coupons, gift certificates, prizes, free gifts, and this page. whenever you revisit this site you agree to be bound by any changes in these terms and conditions. if you are dissatisfied with any portion of this site, or any of these terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to immediately discontinue use of this site and destroy all materials obtained from it.
Welcome shoppers! The following policy describes the types of information we collect when you visit our store and how we use that information.
What information do we collect?
To shop in our store, you will need to create a Plumbers Supply account. Your account is protected by a password that you choose. We will ask for your name, email address, billing and shipping addresses and telephone numbers. This account information is kept along with your order history. You can view your account information and the status of your orders by clicking on the "My Account" page at any time. We do not ask for your credit card information on the store, your credit card information is processed by PayPal on their SSL servers for your protection at the end of the order process. In addition, we also log information about your visit to the store, including the URL that you came from, your Internet Protocol address, domain type (e.g., .com, .org), Plumbers Supply pages that you view and search terms you use.
How do we use personal information?
The information you provide to purchase merchandise from Plumbers Supply is used to fulfill your order. In addition, you may choose to receive an email newsletter with special promotions, new arrivals or new features of the site. You can remove yourself from our newsletter list by changing your selection on the "My Account" page at any time. In addition, we use log information from Plumbers Supply in order to enhance the operation of the Store. We do not correlate personally identifying information collected in Plumbers Supply with any other information that you provide when using other Mozilla products or services.
What about cookies?
A cookie is a piece of data that identifies you as a unique user. When you visit Plumbers Supply, we set a cookie on your computer to help identify you, customize your experience and maintain your account and order information. To protect the security of your account, you must accept Plumbers Supply cookie in order to shop here.
Do we share personal information?
Plumbers Supply is operated by ELKA Industries, Inc to fulfill your orders. As such, both Plumbers Supply and ELKA Industries, Inc. may collect and share your information to fulfill your order. We do not sell or rent any personal information to others. We may, however, disclose personal information if we believe we are required to do so by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Plumbers Supply, its users and the public. Personal information collected by Plumbers Supply may be stored and processed in Canada or any other country in which Plumbers Supply or its agents maintain facilities. By using Plumbers Supply, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
How do I update my information?
You can access and edit your account information at any time by logging in and clicking on the "My Account" page. If you have questions about the status of your orders or any other questions about Plumbers Supply, please contact us.
Changes to this Policy
Policy Updated August 1, 2022
Terms for Shipping and Returns
Please Read Carefully.
- The provision of goods and services by Plumbers Supply is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Plumbers Supply will refund the client in full within 30 days.
- Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10% administration fee.
- All items are shipped from our location in Pickering, Ontario, Canada using Canada Post or will be available for pickup from our location (you will receive confirmation if we have the item in stock, please do not come until you receive this).
- Orders for items in stock will usually ship the next business day.
- Orders will not be shipped until all payments are complete and cleared (in the case or an e-check, clearing may take 7 business days or more).
- Alternate arrangements may be made by calling our offices at 905-686-9969 (Mon.- Fri.: 9:00am to 4:30pm).
- We only ship complete orders. If a product is not stock on an order, the order will not ship until every item is available.
- All shipping charges incurred for returns will be paid for by the customer for incorrect products ordered (or for any reason other than a defective part) and the initial shipping charges for the order will not be reimbursed.
- Plumbers Supply will repay the shipping charges for any parts deemed to be defective.
- Please contact us for returns and we will provide a Return Good Authorization (RGA) number for the return. Returns will not be accepted without an RGA number.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged for any returned product that is not found to be defective and the initial shipping charges will not be refunded.
- PLEASE ENSURE YOU ORDER THE CORRECT PART.
- Plumbers Supply's repair part matrices are subject to change and may not be up to date, please contact your products manufacturer to ensure you have the correct part number.